The result is that your driveway has the appearance of hand-laid brick, cobblestone, or slate. Also, because of the unique process stamped asphalt has additional advantages you can’t get with other options. This contributes to why this is becoming such a popular alternative to traditional pavers and concrete.
- Stamped asphalt driveways can be installed very quickly and usually are much less costly than other decorative pavement options.
- The polymer cement base used to coat the driveway allows for the flexibility of asphalt, but also the strength of concrete.
- NEVER needs sealing
- Asphalt is a flexible surface that is more likely to accept shifting due to weather extremes and can resist cracking commonly associated with other paving systems
- Resistant to freeze/thaw and oil/chemical damage. You can plow it and put salt on it. Something you can’t do on concrete
- Stain and weather resistant
- Vehicle braking/accelerating and steering will not shift or break the driveway, which can happen with brick pavers
- Lastly, if stamped asphalt was damaged, it is very easy to patch, and repair, while also being virtually invisible
- Gradually heat asphalt using reciprocating heat
- Imprint and remove pattern templates
- Imprint genuine StreetBond coating in layers
-My Driveway Dr. –Driveway Impressions: Distinctive Driveways for Distinctive Homes